Skip to main content

Spring Dresses



StarVixen 
Women's Short Sleeve Lace Skater Dress

90% Nylon/10% Spandex
Hand Wash
Flattering Easy Skater Shape
Belt Cinches Waist
Lined for Ease of Wear
Made in USA

Spring Dresses

Great spring style is as easy as slipping on a floral dress.














PattyBoutik 
V Neck

This is a really great dress. I got a Large, and it's a bit big in the bust area, but I think a Medium would be too small. Even with the size being a bit off for me, I still plan to buy the other two colors. The PattyBoutik Customer Service is exceptional! They respond to emails and are super helpful and friendly. The dress arrives neatly packaged - shows the company cares. I will definitely shop the PattyBoutik store again, beyond these dresses. PS - at least one review says the dress is too long. I'm 5'4" and it hits just below my knees. I like the length, but even if I wanted it shorter, the price makes it right to just pay extra money to a tailor to shorten it. (By: suki)

Blue Banana 
Elegant Slinky Wrap Dress

   
   Beautiful fit, high quality fabric, hangs great and hides flaws. The fabric isn't clingy (despite how it may look on the model) at all its very slinky and hangs really well. The belt is long allowing for different looks. You can wrap it around twice and tie in the front, back or either side or wrapp it around as many times as you can and add a belt over it. Get this dress and you'll be in love, I am. I have red hair, fair skin and blue eyes and man have i gotten compliments when I wear my new dress, i got the tourquise one! if your fair skinned get it right away!! Love love this dress. (By: Beccabug)


Picture: Amazon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anne Klein Women's Sleeveless Fit-and-Flare Dress

Click Here to See Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com Color: Fuchsia 97% Polyester/3% Spandex Imported Zipper closure Dry Clean Only Sleeveless fit-and-flare dress with tonal seaming at bodice Concealed back zipper

Anne Klein Women's Cowl Neck Elbow Sleeve Dress

Click Here to See Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com 100% Polyester Imported Dry Clean Only Sheath dress featuring elbow-length sleeves and cowlneck Skirt with back slit

Miusol® Women's Deep-V Neck Elegant Cap Sleeve Vintage Bridesmaid Dress

95%Polyester/5%Spandex Imported Deep V-Neck,Sleeveless Slim Style,Above Knees,Ziper on The left Side Vintage 1950'S Classical Cutting Hand wash Only Suit for Casual Occasion,Wedding Party,Evening Prom Click Here to See Pricing, Ratings, and Reviews on Amazon.com